Re: mu105.zip available now for testing only

From: Vieira Netto (vieiranj@terra.com.br)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 11:20:38 CET

Hello Small World of Mulinux!

Good Job!

Congrats. Michele, for the enhancements in Mu. I am a Mu user since
version 6 and I now you made lots of upgrades.

Congrats. Bob for the idea of mu105.zip.

Cause Ive repartitioned my Hard Drive using Partition Magic, I cant
install any new version of MuLinux. It does not recognize HDA1. But
Mu105.zip fits as a Glove.

Well, the only problem with version 10.5 is that I cant setup my
ne2k-pci, cause its always asking for io parameter. Someone has the same
problem???

Im just waiting for Mu116.zip SRV and WKS.

Thanks in Advance,

Ciao From Brazil!

Vieira
Linux Registred User 100.600