Re: [mu SETUP] VFS : Insert root floppy and press ENTER ?

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 22:41:27 CEST

> I'm trying to install muLinux on an old IBM Thinkpad 340 laptop, with only
> 4Mb of RAM.

add floppy=thinkpad to the boot parameters, as thinkpads have
some unstandard things in their floppy drives. I have installed mu
successfully to a thinkpad 340 with 8mb of memory :)

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430