From: WM [mailto:info@wilhelm.de]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 8:04 AM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: [oc] assembled OCRP1 boards

As requested by Damjan, I publish here a copy of this e-mail which I sent
to all who expressed interest in the OCRP1 boards.

Joerg

---------------------------------

Dear opencores fellows,

I´m happy to officially announce that we have started the assembling of
OCRP1-boards. It will be 30 boards and they will be sold first come - first
served as long as supply lasts.
Due to some familiar and health related reasons there were several delays.
I´m very sorry about that. Now I hope that I can intensify the support for
opencores again.
Since we (Wilhelm Mikroelektronik) will do more VHDL related jobs and train
people in doing so, opencores designs will be a high priority.

I´m not happy with the pricing. We have tried our best but for the small
quantity run of 30 boards this is the bottom line.

There are now these options:
- OCRP1 with XCV50-6    USD 376,- (plus USD 20 shipping)
- OCRP1 with XCV100-4   USD 418,- (plus USD 20 shipping)
- unassembled board     USD 30,-  (plus USD 10 shipping)
- connector set: J1/J2, CONN-F, POD 1-3, B1, KE1    USD 37,- (USD 15
shipping)

ATTENTION: worldwide shipping is now per piece. Please use the order forms
provided in the our web site. You can download them at:
http://www.wilhelm.de/opencores
Payment options are credit card and prepayment to our account (since some
of you can´t do credit card orders).

Best regards
Joerg

Wilhelm Mikroelektronik GmbH http://www.wilhelm.de
   Sueggelstr. 31  -  44532 Luenen  -  Germany
  phone ++49 2306 928280  fax: ++49 2306 928289