Re: [oc] opencores status

Damjan Lampret wrote:

> > For the GUN C compiler, how is it current status? Is GDB available? For the
> > OCRP board, what debugging mechanism is in it?
> >

> No particular debugging machanism. GDB is sort of under development. Johan
> Rydberg was working on it but it looks like version in the CVS is broken. GCC
> and Binutils are more or less ready. Just recently RTEMS guys had sucessful
> build also on Cygwin and these tools are used to start with RTEMS port. Actually
> RTEMS port is underway. Glibc is almost ready.

I'm currently implementing a CPU description that will be used with CGEN
generate a simulator, aswell as updated versions of the
assembler/disassembler.
I have right now implemented all insn-semantics and are working in insn
decoding.

 [1] http://sources.redhat.com/cgen/

--
Johan Rydberg			johan.rydberg@netinsight.net
Net Insight AB, Sweden		direct: +46-8-685 04 17