Re: [oc] project browser

> I would be more strict -- project is deleted (or moved to special section
> 'abandoned projects' after 3 months of inactivity or marked 'done' if

My vote would be to archive (online) 'abandoned' projects.  Deletion
runs the risk of losing information.  Deletion would also make
it difficult for a maintainer to pick up a project after a substantial
break.  It is quite possible that a maintainer may have a temporary
time shortage, forcing them to put a project on hold for a while.

What about a set of voluntary flags, which could be set by the
maintainer, using the webeditor?

active    = under development
complete  = finished development
abandoned = maintainer does not intend to work on it again
on hold   = maintainer is taking a holiday, but will be back.

There could be another flag 'tested' which gets set, by a third party,
after a substantial period of testing.

After a suitable period, without a log in by the maintainer,
an on-hold project could default to an abandonded project.
At anytime, the maintainer can log in and change a project's
status from 'on hold' or 'abandonded' back to 'active',
signifying that they are back on the job.

Regards
John