Re: [oc] GNU LGPL license

There are many more GNU compatible licenses, that could solve this problem
(the X10 or X11 licenses for example).
BSD, or better the original BSD license, has a nasty claim in it, in that it
requires to list the contributors/authors. Imagine a SoC made from OpenCores
IPs, where you have to list all authors/contributors !!!!!