??: [oc] synthesize and pipeline programming

I think the class.db is your synthesis library, am I right?

I think synopsys should also provide simulation library, when you simulate
your design,
you should include your simulation library.

anyway, when you synthesis your design using synthesis library and when you
simulate it
using corresponding simulation library.

about sdf annotate ,it is very simple ,just add a $sdf_annotate(...); line
in your testbench.

the details of $sdf_annotate() please check related material it is very
simple.

good luck.

===

Hello everyone,

I am just trying to see how the synthesis tool(design
compiler ) will implment the following "case":
module case_try(GRANT,REQUEST);

input [3:1] REQUEST;
output [3:1] GRANT;

reg  [3:1] GRANT;
always @(REQUEST)
casez(REQUEST)
3'b1??: GRANT = 3'b100;
3'b01?: GRANT = 3'b010;
3'b001: GRANT = 3'b001;

default: GRANT = 3'b000;

endcase
endmodule

after synthsis, how can I tell if it is implemented as
priorized one or MUX? and what is supposed to be?

Now I have the netlist of the module based on
"class.db" library from synopsys. How can I test it
with my simulation level testbench? suppose the
class.db library is in the
/home/hwang/synopsys/libaries/class.db, should I just
put:

`include "/home/hwang/synopsys/libaries/class.db"

into my testbench(which also includes the netlist
file)? and if this is the case, how can I write the
sdf annoate?

I am pretty new in this area, thank you for your
paticience...

Have a nice day!

Jay