[oc] Analog and mixed signal design

Hello all,

I would like to know if anyone is currently doing any AMS designs ?? Also, if
anyone is interested, I would like to work with them to implement a DPLL
(Digital Phase Locked Loop). I was doing this design as a part of my training
in VLSI design... If anyone is interested kindly let me know coz i need some
help ;)

Cheers,
Shashi

=====
"I know the answer!  The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve?  I think I'm in the wrong building."
-- Charles Schulz