[oc] UART16550

Hello all,

I've just compeleted my first UART16550 core instantiation and have run
into a problem.  I'm setup to run at 57.6k and the core performs
perfectly for individual characters received.  However,  if I chain to
bytes back to back (from a labview application running on win98) I
sometimes loose the second byte.

Reviewing the source code I notice the receiver statemachine goes to
a "stop" state that detects the stop bit and then counts down...  This
count down causes me to miss the next startbit of the second byte...

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks,
Steve