[oc] Hi, may we be friends?

Dear sir:
          My name is Yu xue Liu, came from china, a postgraduate in a small
university. I am so glad to meet you via opencores.org.To be honest, I am
really newbie in desigining risc cores,but i really want to be professinal
in it. Can you help me? just give me any suggestion about how to start to
build a risc core. I think i will start with the 8 bits risc core. May be
it is a simple one to you. Up to now, I have rare knowledge about risc
architecture, I don know where to get more about it, would you please give
me any suggestion?

         I am sorry, it may have troubled you.

Best regards and thanks

striver