Re: [oc] Async reset: active high or active low?

Hi Nicolas ,
           I don't agree with you , i think it must be active high for
           many reasons ..
           1- At power up it's normal for all system to reset , this is
              the normal case and then , start executing the main
              program .
           2- If we put the reset active low , that means you have to
              put high at the reset signal during normal mode , and
              that will be a sourcefor power loss ... so it's better
              to make it active high .
           3- I think you can check for any microcontrolle datasheet
              you will see that the reset is active high .

              If iam wrong please correct my information.

                                                  Best redards,
                                                     Haytham