[oc] Ethernet crc32 VHDL anyone?

Hi!

I'm currently working on design of 10/100Mb Ethernet MAC and need
some quick help. Can anyone direct me to relevant vhdl code (or
schematic design) for implementing the crc32 check.

Data will be input to the entity in 4 bit nibbles (as MII describes).

I've been searching the web and books and seem to get different info on
what poly is used etc.

I'm an absolute beginner so i'm having difficulty trying to work it out the
math for myself and appreciate and help or direction. I'm also short on
time and need to get this working within a week or so.

Thanking you

Deepak