RE: [ethmac] AMBA interface glue logic

I used single port ram because it is smaller than dual port.
If you want to connect to AMBA, the best thing to do is to
write another interface instead of the wishbone (amba.v).

I don't know if simply changing single port ram to dpram would
suite your needs. Besides that, there are some state machines
in the wishbone.v needed for multiplexing data. You don't need
that, but you can not simply erase that section because signals
are also used in some other equations.

Regards,
	Igor