[pci] what is vs_hdtp_64x16???

Hello,
I'm not so familiar with fpga's and the related tools but I try to implement the pci core in the spartan II. I use the  insight-developmentboard.
So here is my first problem:

- I created a new project in ISE5.1
- included top.v; then the subfiles appear (red highlighted)
- after this I added the the other files, but under the file TPRAM.v there
   is the file vs_hdtp_64x16 (no file extention)
Can anybody tell me what this is and how I solve the problem?

Another error occurs when I try to synthesize top.v. The error description is: "could not include pci_constants.v".
But I have added this file to the project. It appears not under the top.v tree, but it is above top.v at the same level.

Thanks in advance for your help.