Re: [oc] C to VHDL parser/converter

Hi,

I think Imec in Belgium (www.imec.be) is working on something related.
Their approach is to add a C++ library and rules which defines a way to
write code that can both be compiled as usual, and translated to a
hardware implementation (if I remember it correctly, I heard about it
some years ago). It's called Ocapi.

Regards
Gunnar Dahlgren
ASIC designer @ Axis Communications AB, Sweden