Re: [oc] problem about "petrify"

Aloha!

Lars Segerlund wrote:

>  Yes it can't find it, if you specify ./petrify it should work, or att .
> to your path ( which is not recommended ! ).
>
>  so
>
> %./petrify
>
> should run it

I have tested and can confirm that it works (so it's not the program). If you
read the file INSTALL (included in the Petrify TAR-ball) you would have found
that they recommend adding the Petrify PATH in order to run the program:

<snip>
You should define properly define the variables PATH and MANPATH
of your environment including the "bin" and "man" directories
of petrify respectively.
</snip>

Also for some testing, download the examples that are also available from the
Petrify web page.

BTW: The linux binary works like a charm in FreeBSD.

--
Med vänlig hälsning, Yours

VP, Research & Development