Re: [oc] MP3 Encoder?

Hi Rob,

I did a little research concerning MP3 decoders and found out a very
nice project that was done for a university by a couple of graduates (i
think). I can't remember right now the name of the work but if you dig
the web a little bit you will find it. There is a very nice article and
the whole code in VHDL and source code is provided. The project consists
of a VHDL synthesizable data engine connected to an off-the-shelf DSP
(source code provided). If you are interested in this kind of project I
think it's worth a look.

If you don't find it - tell me and I will look for it.

regards,
Lior