Re: AW: [mu TECH] focus on masqerading router

From: Richard de Waard (rdewaard@xs4all.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 12:26:05 CET

To sum up the answers: mulinux is for educational purposes and has to be
kept 'transparent'. This is fine. Other Linux distributions give you a
full featured Linux OS-PC that can be used as masquerading router. True.

I was just very happy that I found a good, useful purpose for an 'old'
i486 with 16MB, a small harddisk and no CDROM. I think I just liked
'Chapter 9. IP filtering with mulinux' (from the README) best :-)

Anyway, thanks for your reactions!

PS: In fact, I DO use RedHat but BEHIND the mulinux router.

  -- Richard

  rdewaard@xs4all.nl
  ICQ 41668830