Re: To trash the FAQ?

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 14:40:38 CET

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 01:01:55PM +0000, Stephen Isard nicely wrote:

> Bon courage, keep up the good work.
>
> Stephen Isard

I'm easy to set on fire (an old problem of mine), but also easy
to restore properly. In that, I'm like Karl-Heinz Zimmer :-)

After seen a such amount of positive feedbacks from the list,
I've no doubts about the utility of muLinux itself. As far
the documentation is concerned, it may be improved, with the help
of mother-tongues.

Michele

--
In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen