Re: [oc] Memory controller, Ahb/apb bridge

Do you want to make this an OpenSource project, and share it on OpenCores ??
If so, OpenCores uses the Wishbone Bus for it's cores.
Converting the Wishbone Bus to the AMBA bus should be straightforward.

For models, documentation etc. check the OpenCores memory controller.

Richard