RE: [oc] Power Calculations in ASIC

   Hi,

           to make it even more clear notice the word factor I used as indeed you need as I mention to get the "factor" from your vendor

this formula only come to show those that are not familar with and never design Asic what to look for and to see an example of kind of value to expect.

I cant say I see nor bad nor good in this as it is only an exmaple, should I next time write

> for logic gate:
>
> XuW/Gate/MHz
>
> for memories and again it depend but to start with :
>
> The current consumption ranges from Y1mA/MHz to Y2mA/MHz .

????

will this make it more clear ? I for one don;t think so.

but maybe you belive better to leave it with X,Y1,Y2 ?

have a nice day

   Illan