[oc] Serila DAA in verilog

hello
   i am a student and am trying to implemnt FIR filter using serial DA. i would be thankfull if some one can provide me verilog code for it. actully i have implented it in vhdl but i require a verilog code for it and i am not very good at verilog.
   i have tried to implent it in verilog and used the following blocks ( LUT_ROM, adder, shifter) . my problem is in combineing the together it is an 8 bit 2's complent serial DA, i need to clear the shift register after 8 clock cycles but i am not able to do so bcos of conflict b/w reg and wire.
   i will be thank full if some one can provide verilog code for serial DAA or at least some way to over come this problem.

 thanking you in anticaption

   ts

Do you Yahoo!?