Re: [oc] [Fwd: Industry Gadfly "VHDL, the new Latin"]

Ohhh, the long awaited silver bullet.
The philoshopher's stone of hardware design.

We already have had some of these:

C is the language of the next 20 years - since the early '70th.
Today has Unix no major conceptual flaws - it will be the operating
system of the future - since 30 years ago.

SCNR
bax

Am Mittwoch, 09.04.03, um 07:50 Uhr (Europe/Budapest) schrieb Rudolf
Usselmann:

> Thought this might interest you guys and gals !
> VHDL is out !
>
> Regards,
> rudi
> www.asics.ws   - Solutions for your ASIC needs -