[oc] Xilinx -> ALdec Core compatibility

Hi
I  am a new member to this group , I usually work in Xilinx Foundation
series however this time in my project i am dealing with a non
synthesizable design and hence am forced to use ALDEC . I am
interseted in using the Multiplier & the divisor Cores from Xilinx . I added
the core to my project in Xilinx , the edn files synthesize & simulate as i
require it to be , Can anyone guide me as to how should i interface this
edn file with my other non synthesizable code in Aldec . I tried but i am
getting error surprisingly not in the compilation but when i decide my top
level for simulating. The error is LIBRARYref XilinxUn , The Aldec has all
the Libraries of Xilinx Cores so please guide me as to what is to be
done ,

Bye  for now