From: yanzhang1999@hotmail.com [mailto:yanzhang1999@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 3:39 AM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: Re: [oc] NEWS-FLASH: Free VHDL to Verilog Translator

Hi, All,

I could not successfully compile the vhd2vl program for windows. I got
source file from following link,

http://www.ocean-logic..com/pub/vhd2vl.tgz

I build cygwin and gcc, bison and flex in my w2k, but the gcc found a
lot of format error.

Would someone help me?

Besides, could any one tell me how to make executable in cygwin. The
make install file have to  use some "make".

Thanks!

Yan