Re: [openrisc] Function prologue and stack frame

Scott,

I am cc-ing this message to openrisc mailing list, since we haven't really
discussed this subject yet -- it is very loose.

> I don't have an opencores account yet, but I'll commit my changes as
> soon as one is approved for me.  For future checkins, what is the
> opencores review/commit policy ?  Do I post a patch in the newsgroup for
> review or do I send it to the maintainer via private mail ?

Yes, I would say, the best option for us would be that first patch is posted
to the list, then one can update the code, of course with a lot of sanity.
We would prefer that any change about to be made/commited is reported and
discussed. Other developers may help also or they may need to synchnonize
their development.

Since we have less developers with less frequent updates, I think we can have
more loose scheme with checkins as with official gdb and other GNU
repositories.

> When/how do these changes get propagated back to the "master" GNU
> sources ?
So far we are not completely in the official yet. Officialy I am the
maintainer of or1k port and I have write access to official gdb cvs.
Unfortunately I don't have much time lately to really dig in to gdb port.
Much has been already done and guys at gdb are helping also. If there are any
volounteers to help, that would be really great.

best regards,
Marko