[oc] z80 code

I have been figuring out the z80 code for a couple of weeks now and have come across a couple of things that do not make sense.  What am I wondering is, if anyone knows:

M1_n     - value is set in more than one location, however, does not appear to acutally be used by any logic.

IncDecZ    - not completely sure its purpose.

NextIs_XY_Fetch    - not completely sure on this one either.

If anyone can help me out it would be great.

Ian