[oc] need help about or1200's freeze logic

>in or1200_freeze.v
>assign id_freeze = (lsu_stall | (~lsu_unstall & if_stall) | multicycle_freeze | >force_dslot_fetch) | du_stall | mac_stall;
	I think ~lsu_unstall should be deleted.
When if_stall asserts and id_insn is a branch instruction,id_freeze should be assert to
prevent a nop istruction is inserted into the pipeline.otherwise no_more_dslot will not
be satisfied on next step.
	I think i might mistake the original code.can any friend help me?

        qcpassed
        qcpassed@sina.com
          2003-04-08